Primary Reasons To Consider ETFs
- They can be bought or sold any time of the day (liquid assets) the stock market is open. This makde them more flexible than traditional funds. You must use a broker Stock Brokers & Brokerage Accounts, like stocks, to purchase ETFs, and pay the appropriate commission.
- They have lower management fees.
- Often have better performance than traditional index funds.
- Lower transaction fees and opering costs.
- Way to acess hot overseas markets with the ability to quickly get out if the markets change.
- For experienced traders there are many trading opportunities.
- There are also tax advantages.
Well Known ETFs